Friday, November 6, 2009

It has come to my attention...

If you have a Comcast e-mail address you probably are not receiving any e-mails from me when I use my CTMH e-mail address. This includes EZ-Invite and e-mails I personally send. Apparently this has been happening for quite some time and I have noticed that I don't receive anything from Close to My Heart on my own Comcast account. This seems to be a Comcast problem, not Close to My Heart. This began several months ago but I only just realized it when other consultants began speaking of it.

So, if you have an alternate e-mail account, such as gmail or hotmail, please send that address to my CTMH e-mail, jenhallenbeck@myctmh.com, so I can use it from now on.

I have recently sent flyers for specials such as Stampaganza and Workshops on the Go. You can find information about these on my web site. I value you not only as a customer but as a friend and want to keep you in the loop when it comes to the many exciting things happening with Close to My Heart.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment