Monday, May 17, 2010

It's Going to Be a Great Summer!

I'm excited for summer.

Why?

Because I love the sunshine. It puts me in a creative mood. I have been getting lots of inspiration lately for my scrapbook pages and am anxious to get back to creating. I have taken far too long of a break. But I think that sometimes in the creative process, we need a break!

The Technique Workshops have been going well. There won't be one for the next couple of months. Life is just a little crazy right now with the end of the school year and then we have Vacation Bible School at the end of June.

I am going to schedule a Friday Night Craft Time for the ladies. It will be a night to bring whatever you have to work on, we'll eat some food and have fun and fellowship for a few hours and hopefully get some projects done. I'll have all my stamps and inks so you can play with my stuff.

Watch for the date soon!

Close to my Heart has some fun new products for summer so checkout the new Idea Book on my web site.

StudioJ is a great way to scrapbook too. When you go to my web site, create your account online and then go to StudioJ and create digital scrapbook pages with all the current paper packs, some retired paper packs, and even some exclusive to StudioJ. You can try it out for free.

That's all for now!
Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment