Friday, September 17, 2010

Olivia Projects

These are the projects I created with the Olivia Level 2 Paper Pack. I also made 24 3x3 cards from my scraps, a flip flap album, and I still have 2 full sheets and some larger scraps left from the paper pack. I added a few sheets of Colonial White Cardstock for my card bases and scrapbook pages.

I love that you can get so much out of one pack of paper. It makes it easy for me to make a layout for our family album and each of the kids' albums all at the same time!
Layout from the Olivia Workshop on the Go

And these are the cards from the Workshop on the Go. The 3 on the left are from the workshop guide and the 3 on the right are the additional cards shown on my web site.


This the Workshop on the Go Layout with different paper from the Olivia Paper Pack and different size pictures.

This layout is from the new How-To Book "Magic" It still needs some embellishing and a title :)

This one is also from the new book "Magic". The strip at the bottom will have 3 2x2 photo's in the spaces and I still need to add a title.
At first glance this paper looked girly to me, so I decided to see what I could do to make it work for my boys. I especially like the layout of Spencer. Becca's layout was inspired by the same layout in the Autumn/Winter Idea Book.
Happy Scrappin'


No comments:

Post a Comment