Friday, February 18, 2011

Studio J

Have you been thinking of trying digital scrapbooking? February is a great time to check out Studio J, Digital Scrapbooking from Close to My Heart.
This month Studio J members get one layout free for every 9 layouts you purchase. It is a great way to scrap your digital photos quickly and have access to retired paper packs and stickease!
I have been playing with Studio J this month and have found it to be a great way to scrap my older photos quickly. I completed 10 layouts in very little time and now they are on their way to me! And...I didn't have to clean off the table when it was time for dinner, just put my laptop away and clean-up is done!
Check it out by going to my web site and clicking on Studio J! You can check it out for free. Create a layout and see how easy it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment