Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Flip Flap Album Workshop


Due to an overwhelming request o do this again, I will be offering the Flip Flap Album Workshop again this fall, with two times to choose from!
Friday, September 24 at 7 PM or Saturday, September 25 at 10 AM.

At this workshop you will create a fabulous mini album that makes the perfect gift. It is sized just right to fit in your purse and carry with you to show off those beautiful children in your life, favorite family memories, a memorable trip...

For $10 you will receive everything you need to complete one album, holding up to 10 4x6 photos. There are several designs to choose from. You may purchase additional kits to make more mini albums at home!

So choose your time and e-mail me today if you plan to attend!

***To all my long distance friends, if you would like me to come and hold this workshop for you just e-mail me and we'll discuss the details!

No comments:

Post a Comment